We believe the Bible is the fully inspired Word of God. It is infallible, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. (2 Tim. 3:15-17; 1 Pet. 1:23-25; Heb. 4:12)
We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy. (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:29; Isa. 43:10, 11; Matt. 28:19).
We believe every human being is created in the image of God and that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives. Gen. 1:26-31; Gen. 3:17; Rom. 3:23, Rom. 5:12-21).
We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives. (1 Thes. 4:7-8, Acts 2:38, Heb. 12:14)
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and physically rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life. (1 Pet. 2:24, John 14:6, John 3:16, Titus 2:11; 3:5-7; Ro. 10:13-15; Luke 24:47)
We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer and the ‘breaking of bread’. (Luke 22:19, 20; 1 Cor. 11:23-26, Acts 2:46-47, Heb. 10:24-25)
We believe deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement of Christ and it is the privilege of all believers. We believe healing and wholeness is God’s heart for humanity. (Isa. 53:4, 5; Matt. 8:16, 17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14).
We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful life God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit equips and enables us to use spiritual gifts. Though we are sealed by the Holy Spirit at the moment of our repentance and salvation, He continues to refuel and equip the believer with additional power, presence and gifts throughout our lives. We believe the gifts of healing (cures), miracles, and tongues are still active and essential for today. (Luke 24:49, Acts 2:4, Acts 4:31, Acts 8:12-17, Eph. 1:13-14)
We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ. (Rev. 21:8, Acts 2:38, Matt. 3:2)
We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised. (1 Thess. 4:14-17, Acts 1:9-11, Matt. 24:30-31)
- People: Because Jesus loves people, we do too. We make every effort to prioritize people – to encourage, refresh, challenge, equip, love, and pray for people.
- Prayer: We recognize our own powerlessness without Christ, and choose to plug-in to our True Source through prayer and relationship. We aim to soak every decision, resource, digital expression, and our community in prayer.
- Biblical Authority: We view the Bible as the centerpiece and cornerstone of our ministry. We believe it is accurate, inerrant, and “God-breathed.”
- Transparency: We value being clear and transparent in our ministry practices and finances in order to promote trust, generosity, and stewardship.
- Godly Risk-Taking: We value a general philosophy of Godly risk-taking. When we feel the Holy Spirit prompt us to do something, we choose obedience over safety. We realize God doesn’t always make sense from our perspective. We value deep dependence on God and trust that when He leads us outside of the box, He will be faithful to walk with us in it.
- Grow-As-We-Go: We will stay debt-free, and therefore, we will need to grow the ministry as we go along and as God provides. We don’t want to limit God. But we seek to be prudent, wise, and good stewards of our resources.
- Showing Up: We believe in consistently showing up and offering our best to God. We measure success by obedience, not by outcomes. We understand God is the only One who can change and transform a life. Our part is to show up, listen, trust Him, and agree with God about His vision and perspective.
- Flexibility: We realize ministry and people are messy. Knowing this, we lean into a flexible attitude, approach, and plan in order to further God’s Kingdom. We are not afraid of Plan B or making adjustments along the way.